An amazing result from our 2017 Charity Golf Day: over £30,000 of donations were raised from the golfers, dinner guests and clients. This means that since 2014, Hurley Partners has& distributed over £140,000 for excellent charitable causes.
As a direct result of the wonderful day on 23rd June 2017, the following charities have benefited:
- £10,000 to Atkinson Morley Wing of St Georges Hospital
- £10,000 to St Richard’s Hospital, Chichester
- £1,000 to Hospice in the Weald
- £1,000 for Riding for the Disabled (Fleet branch)
- £1,000 for St Wilfred’s Hospice, Chichester
- £500 for the following: Surrey Air Ambulance; Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution; Cancer Research; British Heart Foundation; Chestnut Tree House Children’s Hospice; Dementia UK; Multiple Sclerosis Society; Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation; St Peter & St James Hospice; Kent & Canterbury Hospital; Breast Cancer Care; Macmillan Cancer Support.
On behalf of Hurley Partners a big thank you to all those who donated items for our auction and raffle and to everyone who contributed so generously.